Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random

Done being 'kerusi' for a meeting on behalf of my boss. Not as nervous as my 1st experience being the 'kerusi' tho. I think I'm doing fine so far.

Btw, I've been forced to interview some of the applicant who applied for auction licence. I must say it was such a great experience. At least now i understand what auction really bout and all the laws. And there's this one guy. Very good looking and his body.... Omg! Very sexy! But too bad, he was so nervous and he was sweating like pig, shaking and he seems to forget all the process altho he's been doing the job for 2 years already. Sorry la handsome guy, ur mark are too low for the licence. Myb I can see u again next year! Bwahahaha






Notakaki: I'm confuse whether I really like him or I just miss the routine of having someone texting me every night till I'm asleep. But for sure, I should be very careful this time!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

bass's mistress said...

ko saje failkan dia pasal ko nk jumpe dia lg kan? :P

Anonymous said...

oh no!! cmne ko bole tau niat aku ni? bwahaha

-pompuan gatal-